Why choose us?
There are a host of reasons why so many families choose Active Explorers Papakura. Here are just a few of them:
- Newly opened, modern centre
- Excellent facilities, well resourced
- Passionate teachers
- Nutritious meals provided by onsite cook
- Healthy Heart gold award
- Nappies provided
- Subsidised swimming lessons through Captain Awesome
- Regular walks in the local community for our preschoolers
- We embrace and celebrate different cultures
- Strong community focus
We provide high quality early childhood care and education for young children and a supportive environment for parents and whānau. We achieve this by providing superior facilities, quality educational equipment and programmes and well-qualified and caring teaching staff.
We believe that children learn and develop in an early childhood environment where they are happy and secure. The physical environment and the educational programme needs to be of the highest quality and this is essential for the wellbeing of children, whānau and teachers. We trust that families will be confident that the choices they have made for their child’s education and care are the right ones. We also believe that quality early childhood experiences promote the development of the child and will increase opportunities for success throughout their life.
Our educational programme is founded on the Principles, Strands and Goals of Te Whāriki – Aotearoa/ New Zealand’s – Early Childhood Curriculum.
- The Early Childhood curriculum will empower the child to learn and grow.
- The Early Childhood curriculum will reflect the holistic way children learn and grow.
- The wider world of the family and community is an integral part of the Early Childhood Curriculum.
- Children will learn through responsive and reciprocal relationships with people, places and things. Our aim is for children to grow up as competent and confident learners and communicators, healthy in mind, body and spirit, secure in their sense of belonging and in the knowledge that they make a valued contribution to society.
Evolve Education Group is a leader in early childhood education, with over 120 centres across New Zealand offering a range of top quality learning options for all of our families.
Our highly regarded brands – which include Active Explorers, Lollipops, Pascals, Learning Adventures, Little Wonders, Little Lights and Little Earth Montessori – nurture children to love learning and become the best they can be. Rich and diverse educational opportunities are delivered by passionate, experienced educators in purpose designed centres equipped with the latest learning resources.
Evolve Education Group is helping shape the future, preparing little minds for great things in today’s ever changing world.