Check out our level 3 lockdown bubbles:
Welcome to Active Explorers St Lukes, a purpose built early childhood centre offering high quality care and education for under 5s. We know that kids learn best through respectful and reciprocal relationships with interested adults. Our staff love what they do, and are dedicated to bringing out the very best in each and every child.
At Active Explorers St Lukes your child will:
- Be an active participant in their own learning
- Spend time with interested adults and develop their communication skills
- Develop confidence about who they are and what they know
- Develop social competencies and build friendships with other children
- Develop a love of learning and have fun doing things they are interested in
Start your child’s learning journey at Active Explorers St Lukes. Call us now to arrange your visit!
Monday to Friday: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Half days (8:30 am – 12:30 pm or 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm)
- School hours (8:30 am - 3:30 pm)
- Full days (7:30 am – 6:00 pm)
Closed Saturday, Sunday & public holidays
Ages Catered For:
3 months - 5 years
Healthy Heart Award
Read our centre's ERO review
We would like to thank you for incredible care, dedication and love to our daughter and other kids. It has been an amazing experience for her, her very first English-speaking society experience and a great way to adopt in New Zealand. As parents, we noticed a significant improvement in her speaking, social skills, crafting, drawing and other aptitudes. Our special appreciation goes to all the Pohutukawa teachers.
Ardak Zhunussov & Polina Vorobeva
The staff at Active Explorers are so kind and have a genuine interest in the kids. It's not just a job. I can rest assured they care about my son. The Centre Manager is lovely, friendly, approachable and flexible. I also love that they are given a healthy home-cooked meals by the talented chef Csilla.
My daughter loves Active Explorers. How do I know? Because she is smiling when the lift opens in the morning, because she waves and smiles to everybody we meet in the hall, because she gives high fives, because she hugs her teacher, because I see joy on her face when I arrive in the afternoon. That is why I love Active Explorers, too.