Why choose us?
There are a host of reasons why families choose Active Explorers Tauriko. Here are just a few of them:
- Beautiful rural setting with established trees, grass and pets
- Free van pick-up and drop-off service
- In-house cook creates healthy and delicious meals
- Fortnightly visits from the library bus
- We work in close collaboration with whanau to get the best for all children
- Three separate rooms to cater for each age and stage
- Great transition to school programme
- Passionate teachers
Our passionate, enthusiastic and responsive kaiako/teachers provide a high quality, educational, holistic learning environment that is fun, exciting and challenging, equipping your child for lifelong learning.
We will develop strong reciprocal relationships with you and your whānau, embracing the wider community. We will create a sense of mana whenua/belonging and demonstrate respect to all cultures in Aotearoa/New Zealand.
Our children will experience an environment that includes the development of:
- language and communication (verbal and non-verbal)
- inquiry based learning, thinking and reasoning
- self-confidence and independence
- self-help skills
- exploration skills
Our aim is to provide opportunities for all tamariki/children to have the freedom to learn and grow in our unique country setting.
Evolve Education Group is a leader in early childhood education, with over 120 centres across New Zealand offering a range of top quality learning options for all of our families.
Our highly regarded brands – which include Active Explorers, Lollipops, Pascals, Learning Adventures, Little Wonders, Little Lights and Little Earth Montessori – nurture children to love learning and become the best they can be. Rich and diverse educational opportunities are delivered by passionate, experienced educators in purpose designed centres equipped with the latest learning resources.
Evolve Education Group is helping shape the future, preparing little minds for great things in today’s ever changing world.